From our own Web page to our helpful staff, your fundraising will be easy and successful.
Here are some helpful tools to get you started:
- Familiarize yourself with Canary’s mission, vision and strategy for cancer early detection at www.canaryfoundation.org
- Start today! Set a personal fundraising goal. Use the fundraising section on our website to get started and organize your fundraising efforts. Get Started!
- Recruit – ask for help. Friends, family members, co-workers and significant others are great for helping to solicit donations and spreading the word about the event and the cause.
- Fundraising comes more naturally when you make it more personal. Connect with your potential donors:
- About Canary
- About your personal quest to support early detection of cancer research
- Get the message on Facebook, MySpace, Linked-in, or any other networking tool where it can get to people quickly.
- Follow-up. Let your contacts know how your fundraising is going.
- For fundraising questions, please contact email@example.com
Your efforts in the Victoria Derby will make an enormous contribution to our work at the Canary Foundation.
Canary’s goal is to find a cancer when it is small, before it has spread, when it is most curable.